Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I've learned so far from being a Mom

1. Having a messy house is not a big deal
2. How to have ten minute showers
3. How to get ready for the day in half an hour
4. Walks preserve sanity, even if they must be taken in Walmart
5. Giggles are the sweetest sound in the world
6. Pacifiers are a blessing and a curse
7. It is possible to function on less than 5 hours of sleep
8. Shots are traumatic for both mom and baby
9. Hairspray for Lily's hair is not a good idea
10. It's ok for babies to cry
11. I finally understand how much my mom loves me
12. Being a mom is a blessing!!

I'm so thankful for the blessing to be a mom. It's definitely challenging, but so worth it. Lily is growing and changing so fast. It has been fun to see her learn new things!! I will post again soon with updated pictures and what we've been doing for the last four months!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! You are such a good mom!! Lily is lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the joys of being a mommy! You are so cute! i really like number 9...that was a bad idea for sure! lol love you!

    ReplyDelete