Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The End of Finals!!

I officially finished my last final this morning at 8:00!! I'm so excited to be finished for the summer, it will be nice to be able to relax:) Luis finished his finals yesterday. He did awesome on his which I really don't understand. He has only gone to one of his classes about 6 times and the other class he hasn't been to since the middle of March and he does great on his finals!! Me on the other hand, I went to almost every one of my classes, studied way hard throughout the semester, and I probably did worse on some of my finals. Where is the justice? Oh well, I'm just glad that I am done! Now I need to start looking for a job again. It seems like nothing is hiring, but hopefully since there are kids leaving for the summer, I'll be able to find something. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment