Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nate and Danae's Wedding!!













Nate and Danae's wedding was beautiful! It was so fun to be able to finally go to one of my brother's weddings and see them sealed in the temple.















Mandi, me, and Danae's little sister were bridesmaids and her grandma made us these cute bridesmaid dresses!














My cute husband and I waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple.


















Me and Mandi doing our "hot" bridesmaid pose
































All of the girls :)














The family...haha everyone kept commenting on the height difference between our families. It is pretty funny.



















There they are cutting the cake.


































Me and one of my best friends, Brittany!! It was fun to see her again.















Sorry, this is a horrible picture but it is Danae and Nate leaving for their honeymoon! Their wedding was so wonderful and I had a lot of fun. Danae did an awesome job planning everything and the church for the reception looked amazing. It will be fun to have another member in our family:) Congratulations Nate and Danae!!

No comments:

Post a Comment