Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sniffles

So Luis and I have been sick for about three weeks now. We caught a cold a few weeks ago, got better right in time to go to St George for Easter, and then two days after we got home, we got sick again. This second time around we had really bad fevers, body aches, chills...pretty much the whole works. After about 3 days of feeling horrible, we decided to go to the doctors. I don't think this doctor really knew what he was talking about. Luis and I both have the exact same symptoms and yet he diagnosed me with a sinus infection, and Luis with either a sinus infection or viral bronchitis. I don't know...but he gave us antibiotics so it's all good! We're feeling much better now, right in time for finals. I'm so excited to be done with classes for the summer. Now I just need to find a job, that should be fun! Anyway, that's what's been going on with us for the last few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment