Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School

School starts on Monday and I'm actually really excited. I've been going crazy being alone with nothing to do in this apartment all summer! I'm trying to finish up my GE's since I'm going to have to transfer to another school. I'm taking D&C, Survey of World Religions, some Political Science class, and then Independent Study I'm taking Physical Science and Humanities. I'm hoping it's not going to be too difficult, and that nothing goes wrong with the pregnancy to screw up school. Luis talked me into taking the political science class because it is one he wanted to take. It introduces different careers you can go into with a political science major. It overlaps 15 minutes with one of his other classes, and so he's going to show up 15 minutes late every class and sit with me. That should be fun:) Luis is taking a bunch of Political Science classes this semester and if everything goes ok, he's going to graduate in December. I'm so jealous haha. We'll see how our first week goes, I'm really excited to finally start doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment