Friday, August 27, 2010

Fish Lake

Every year my dad and mom rent a cabin up at Fish Lake and our family spends a weekend relaxing, four-wheeling, and fishing!! I look forward to it every year. It's so much fun to just hang out and spend time with my family. Unfortunately, it rained a lot this year so me, Luis, Mandi, Nate, and Danae were the only ones who were able to go on a four-wheeler ride. Mandi was so excited to be reunited with her little viper haha. She was such a good sport. It had a hard time getting up the hills but as soon as we were at the top, she sure could cruise!!
Here we are in the middle of our four-wheeler ride. Fish lake is so beautiful:)

Nate and Danae, it was so fun to hang out with them again!
Niels being all gangsta.
Luis and I had so much fun fishing. My dad and Ken taught Luis how to worm a hook and to take the hook out of the fishes mouth. He's a real fisherman now!!


This is a picture of the fish I caught, I was pretty excited haha.
Shaylie was really cute, she kept telling me and Mandi to come downstairs and then she would chase after us and tickle us haha. We made a fort and then played a little dress-up.

We had so much fun!!
The only thing that I wanted to do while we were at Fish Lake was to go look at the Beavers. Finally on the last night me, Luis, Niels, Kayla and my mom made the trip to the beaver dam. Oh, and Sophie and Jazzie:D We saw a few beavers but I wasn't able to get a good picture of them because they were so far away. They were really cute though, and a lot smaller than I thought they would be. It was a lot of fun to relax and enjoy nature for a few days.

I'm so thankful for families:)

No comments:

Post a Comment