Friday, May 21, 2010

Luis is 24!!

Yesterday Luis had his 24th Birthday!!! He had to go to work from 7 to 11 and then it was all play for the rest of the day!! He came home and opened presents and then we went and saw Clash of the Titans at the movie theater. It was a good movie, but kind of freaky. I had to look away at a few parts. After the movie, we went and got Cafe Rio and then had a group of friends come over for cake and ice cream.
Yes, I got Luis a Wii. My mom talked me into it. Luis got 2nd place in the Biggest Loser competition at work and so they gave him a digital camera. I took the camera back and used that money and some from my parents to get him his Wii. I think he's pretty excited!!

This is his Birthday outfit I got him. Unfortunately the neck is too high on the shirt so we're going to take it back...but I still think I did a pretty good job:)
Luis posing in his new outfit. He said I couldn't post this anywhere but I couldn't help it!!
This is the beautiful cake I decorated. The picture in the corner is not a clown, it's Luis. I only had four colors to work with.

For some reason he's plugging his nose while he blows them out...I'm not really sure why though. Anyway, I hope Luis enjoyed his birthday!! I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment