Friday, May 21, 2010

Hike the Y


We finally hiked the Y!! Since I didn't move into the dorms when I first came to BYU, or participate in any of the freshman activities, I never got to hike the Y. I've wanted to do it for a long time but we never had the time. On Monday for FHE, we finally bucked up and did it. It was awesome!! Haha the hike was just as bad as people have told me, but it was all worth it when we got to the top. Unfortunately, it was way too dark to take pictures of anything so this is the only one we took. It's my proof that we finally did it! For some reason this summer I have really wanted to get outside and hike! I want to go to St George and take Luis to Zion's and Red Cliffs. I think I've just been tired of the gloomy weather here and want to get out!! I have missed summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment