Monday, May 3, 2010

Families are Forever

Last weekend we were in St George for Steve and Jazmine's sealing. I was really excited to be home and spend time with my family. On Friday night my mom got a call from my Aunt Norene that our cousin Michael had been in a car accident and died. They think he swerved to miss a deer and rolled his car a few times. Since he wasn't wearing his seat belt, he was flown from the car and it landed on top of him. My mom left that night to take my grandma and grandpa up to Delta while the rest of us stayed in St George to go to the sealing. The sealing was beautiful and the sealer talked a lot about eternal families. This experience has made me so glad that we can live with our families forever. I'm so happy that I have that knowledge. The funeral for Michael was so beautiful. There were so many people there who loved him. I know that we will see Michael again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment